Educational word search puzzle worksheet for everyone who learns English or simply loves word search puzzles. This is a Colours word search puzzle. In the tips part you have the words and the images of the colours. Below the images of the colours, you’ve got a space to write the word. Next, you need to find the words in the word search puzzle. There are more worksheets and Colours educational games coming soon.
Why should kids play puzzle games? Because “Codes are a puzzle. A game, just like any other game.”? said Alan Turing. He broke the Enigma. He loved puzzles.
However, this worksheet can be downloaded and it can be printed. Also, it can’t be filled in online.
Check the Colours word search puzzle:
Check out other word search printable links:
- Irregular Verbs in Past Simple crossword puzzle 1
- Learn the irregular verbs in past simple tense part 2
- Irregular verbs in Past Simple memory game part 1
- Past simple tense irregular verbs exercises
- Learn the irregular verbs in past simple part 1
- Sports word search puzzle part 1